GALLERY 1 - ASSEMBLAGES BY ROBERTA

GALLERY 3 - Love One Another - Activism In Art

Friday, September 29, 2017

"To Everything There Is A Season...."

"To everything there is a season..."... and one very long season, that changed my life in many ways, is now changing.. making sense (cents) of things could be the title to this assemblage of treasures I put together to explain this transition.

 I feel like I am in a whirlwind, spinning in what could be many different directions... yet grounded in Christ's sacrifice and love. I was pretty much a child, 30 years old, when I started as Treasurer at Christ Church, which turned into what would eventually become Parish Administrator. I grew in faith and learned so much along the way ministering with 5 different priests at Christ Church, and several supply clergy. On this journey, I know angels were watching over me, in many ways, and I was even blessed to literally hear them singing over me in joy at some of my decisions for Christ. I have so many to thank for the opportunities I have had!

So now, this season is ending officially on September 30th... I feel it is now a time to laugh, a time to dance, a time to embrace, a time to use what God has given me in a new and different way, to help others, and to share Christ's love. I look forward to it.. and am excited, and thankful for what the next season holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment