GALLERY 1 - ASSEMBLAGES BY ROBERTA

GALLERY 3 - Love One Another - Activism In Art

Monday, September 11, 2017

Working at Gallery 223, Lake Geneva

I am a member of a local art gallery, Geneva Lake Arts Foundation's Gallery 223, at 223 Broad St., Lake Geneva, WI.  My daughter is also a member.  We joined about a year and a half ago, and have enjoyed our time of meeting other artists, volunteering at the Gallery, participating in the Art Shows, and selling our art!  I have sold about 15- 18 items since I joined, and it has been very encouraging for me in many ways.  Usually, when Kasey and I work the Gallery, we bring various work to do between visitors.  I sometimes bring bookkeeping, other times art project that I am working on.  Today I brought some fun art things, that will be part of the Christmas Holiday Art Show, that is part of the Winter Show that will also be going on at Gallery 223.  Kasey captured me working on these penny bottles.. "A Penny For Your Thoughts", that I am hoping to have at the Holiday Show.

I love that my daughter and I share this same interest in creating art, and that we can work together at the Gallery too!

No comments:

Post a Comment