GALLERY 1 - ASSEMBLAGES BY ROBERTA

GALLERY 3 - Love One Another - Activism In Art

Saturday, March 2, 2019

Goose Gal and Hatchlings

This is a fun assemblage, body part swap... used a neck and head of a goose, that was on a basket, and the body of a doll.  I merged them using black and white tissue paper, mod podged onto the body and neck.  Added some features to make the feet look webbed, added feathers, and she was transformed!

I also took some plastic Easter Eggs, and cut a mouth into them, modpodged with red tissue paper inside, and black and white on the outside.  I added teeth, legs, and feathers, and the hatchlings were born... well, partially born. Heh!

I made a nest out of some sticks and a recycled placemat, on a turntable for them to live on.

This may become part of my "cabinet of curiousities" I am slowly working on.




finished hatchlings

No comments:

Post a Comment