GALLERY 1 - ASSEMBLAGES BY ROBERTA

GALLERY 3 - Love One Another - Activism In Art

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Making Crowns for my Santos Angel

I used some small lampshades, turned upside down to make a couple of crowns for my Santos Angel (see previous post of the renovations on the angel)  I found a decorative wire bowl, and cut it apart, along with jewelry parts and odds and ends... I love how they turned out!




I like the crown with the turquoise colored stone in it best for this Santos Angel.  I'll have to find another one for the other crown!

And the reason I made crowns for my Santos Angel is also found in the Book of Revelation 4:9-11,  "And whenever the living creatures give glory and honor and thanks to the one who is seated on the throne, who lives forever and ever, the twenty-four elders fall before the one who is seated on the throne and worship the one who lives forever and ever; they cast their crowns before the throne, singing,
 “You are worthy, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.”
Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment